Colorado 5 Hour Ongoing Partnership Training Webinar $85.00
*Meets Classroom Requirement
Webinars are Fridays from 9:00 to 2:00 PM
The state of Colorado has approved LTC Connection to teach the required 5 hour Partnership training via webinar. This means you no longer have to attend a classroom course and we can offer this training every week to better meet your needs!
has sold and marketed LTC insurance over 20 years. She has a diverse background in the LTC health care industry and LTC insurance industry. She has been quoted in Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine and spoken at many LTC conferences. Catherine was the Director of Field Training for John Hancock Long-Term Care. Catherine has specialized in the LTC Insurance industry since 1994 after working in the Long-Term Care provider industry for 4 years. Her previous training experience includes training for LTC Consultants as well as teaching the CLTC Master Class (Certified in LTC) where she also was the Director of CLTC Instructors. Her sales experience includes being a career agent for GE Capital (now Genworth Financial), building an LTC Managing General Agency, as well as her own personal producing LTC agency.
What is required when attending a webinar?
- You must attend the entire webinar. (Our system tracks your entry and exit)
- Audio is provided via your computer, not telephone. Make sure your speakers work before registering.
- We will provide 10 "Attendance Verification" words throughout the webinar that you have to put on your Student Registration form.
- Fax your student registration form to us by the end of the business day. (If we don't get it by then we cannot guarantee credit!)
- You will receive your certificate of completion the SAME DAY! (when paperwork is promptly returned to our office)